What You Will Master
- Understanding what radon is
and how it affects humans
- The National Standards for radon measurement
- Common terminology used in the radon industry
- The tools of the trade and radon testing equipment
- Where radon comes from and what levels are hazardous
- Understanding radon measurements and how to
- Performing an inspection and writing a radon
- Steps for reducing radon levels in homes
- Filling out a radon mitigation system checklist
- And much more
Course CD-ROM, Online Progress Manager, Online Course Access, Computerized
Flashcards & Testing, Certificate, Toll Free Support, e-documents: EPA Citzens Guide to Radon, EPA Homebuyers
and Seller's Guide to Radon, EPA Consumer's Guide to Radon Reduction, FREE BONUS Radon Inspection Forms, Mitigation
Systems Checklist, and Non-interference Radon Test Agreement.
Hours: 16 | Type: Distance | Enroll Now
Radon Inspection Report Creator for FREE when you enroll in PHII's Radon Course. RIRC allows
you to create and print detailed radon inspection reports for your clients using your computer!
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Before you enroll in any home inspection school, will they
guarantee your satisfaction unconditionally a month later?
We do. That's the PHII difference!
3.Effects of Radon